Had an amazing time at IML 30, or as the emcee rebranded it, IML Triple X. I saw a lot of people, played with a bunch of people, bought a lot of things, and worked diligently as one of the two Tallymasters for the contest.
Some of the highlights included:
- Doing IML with my sis, lolitasir, once again. Last year was just not the same without her.
- Special time spent with my Playmate, bostontim. From walking through the vendor mart hand in hand or arm in arm, to our light and fun scene at the Bootblack Party, to our incredible scene at the Chicago Hellfire clubhouse... all natural and wonderful. He made up custom dog tags for the both of us. Our necklaces each have two tags. Mine says "Boymeat" and "Tim's Playmate." His says "Tim" and "Boymeat's Playmate." When he gave me mine to wear, we both teared up a little. And lolitasir got to be the witness.
- Texting kinkmogul on Saturday while in the vendor mart, marking our one year anniversary of the day I collared the best slave in the world.
- Special time with lzbnangel.
- My scene with qnetter. We have a standing date for whenever we are in the same city at the same time. We weren't sure at the beginning where the scene would go, seeing as our usual is a blood filled regalia of singletails. Ten minutes into the scene, we both were wondering who we were kidding. Blood yum blood yum.
- Meeting pbxlthrman. I think I left an impression.
- Meeting Wolf Freed, my fellow Tallymaster. We're gonna set a new precedent of Tallymasters playing together.
- Meeting some of the amazing judges, especially Derek Cohen and Vick Germany. Just two amazingly nice people with incredible successes under their belts.
- Time spent with judges I already knew, such as Ian Turner, boy Phil, and especially thornyc. Being able to spend time with Thor at IML was such a treat, as was the knowledge that we were working on something together. It was good to have a local friend there on staff with me.
- Time spent with friends on the IML Executive Staff, like Bill S. and Jon K. I cherish any moments I can spend with either of these two men.
- Hanging with my buddies from the New York boys of Leather and The Leatherman, as we worked together to cobble my final outfit for the contest on Sunday night.
And finally, here are two photos of me from the weekend. The first is Wolf and I being introduced on stage during opening ceremonies on Thursday night. The second is Wolf and I at the tally table before the contest began on Sunday.