- lolitasir and I were interviewed on Channel 2 News (WCBS for you non-New Yorkers) on Wednesday night as we were checking in for our flight to Chicago. They were at LaGuardia to cover American Airline's recent announcement to charge for checked luggage. It aired on Wednesday night, and I think on Thursday morning.
- No I am not linking to the video.
- My mom called me on Thursday. She was thrilled to see me on TV. There goes 5 out of my total 15 seconds of fame.
- I spent a lot of money at the IML vendor mart. A LOT.
- Boots, art, shirts, a pair of custom pants, and a super sekrit surprise for kinkmogul was amongst the haul.
- So was an awesome motorcycle jacket bought from the Leather Archives silent auction. It has a cool looking white skull on the back that is somewhat reminiscent of the Hell's Angels. I feel bad ass wearing it.
- Which means I'm a dork.
- We also got awesome stuff for Leather Pride Night.
- I've suddenly realized that I am currently maintaining multiple, wonderful, growing relationships. It's really nice.
IML Quickies, Part Deux.
- Husband! - Wife! - What are you doing? You do not call. You do not write. You no longer love me? - Nope. I found this really sexy stapler.…
When having a child, it is often said that one should not announce that fact until the end of the 1st trimester. When looking for a job, it is often…
South Plains Leatherfest 2012 Keynote Speech The Future of Leather Presented on March 11, 2012 By Phillip Wolf, aka Boymeat It must be said right…