So, to sum up today:
1) Find out about egregious project at noon, panic.
2) 5 minutes later panic goes away, then look at what has to be done, and resolve that your life sucks, and resign to the fact that you won't be able to do what you want to do.
3) 5 minutes after resignation, get cracking at what you have to do.
4) 4 hours after cracking, light is visible at the end of the tunnel. Hope springs eternal once again.
5) 4 hours after hope is reborn, job is completed. Fun is yours.
So, I will be at FSE. Now I just need to figure out if I'm sleeping here in my apartment or in Brooklyn to get the car into the shop to fix the radio before my noon LPN volunteer shift tomorrow.
And my fingers hurt from typing so much today.