1) Entire series of Earth X comic books, including issues 0, X, and the Wizard special
2) Set of three Naval Officer shirts that were worn by a shipman on the USS Oglethorp in the 1950's - two navy blue, one white (don't think I'm gonna be wearing the white one - it has blood stains on it) - but the blue ones look soooo cute.
3) A US Army Medical shirt - its a button down, a bright shade of blue, with a white embroidered US on the breast with the medical snake sign in the middle of the letters. I thought it would look great with leather pants - I was right.
4) A pair of Military Jungle Boots, with green canvas on top. Mmmmmm....
5) A US Air Force Enlisted Officer's uniform - and it fits!!!!!
Now I'm just waiting for the set of Universe X comic books to arrive, and I'm all set.
Oh yeah, I also got my new single tail recentely - a Rod Williams 4' 24 plat - my other one is a 16 plat. This one is going to rip through skin like butter.